The Great American Spice Company's Salt Free Seasoning Kit is a great set for two particular reasons. The first is for those of us on a low sodium diet who still want a flavorful blend to add in their cooking. Each of these chosen seasonings offer a slightly different application while still carrying robust flavors.
The second reason was for the chefs who prefer to add their own salt while cooking. If you've ever smoked a chicken or rack of ribs, you'll know that layering several different spices over the coarse of a few hours can be tricky when some of those blends are high in salt. This is a great way to combat that issue and giving you control of not only the amount of salt added but the type of salt. A popular substitute for table salt is Pink Himalayan Sea Salt or Refined Sea Salt.
Check out our full line of kits here!
- Salt Free Herbal Seasoning
- Best on Baked Vegetables, Casseroles, Salads, and Fish.
- Ingredients: Sesame Seeds, Onion, Sweet Basil, Non-GMO Expeller Presser Canola Oil, Oregano, Rosemary, Thyme, Garlic.
- Doctor's Choice Salt Free Seasoning
- A classic salt free blend for Fish, Chicken, and Pork.
- Ingredients: Onion, Spices, Garlic, Lemon Juice Powder, Carrot, Citric Acid, Lemon Peel, Natural Lemon flavor, Oil of Lemon, Turmeric Extract, Chili Pepper.
- Salt Free Cajun Seasoning
- Staff promoted for use on Fish, Chicken, Sweet Potato Fries, and Potatoes.
- Ingredients: Minced Garlic, Thyme, Red Pepper, Black Pepper, Oregano, Paprika, Lemon Juice Powder, Citric Acid, Orange Peel.
- Southwest Chili Mix No Salt
- A great replacement to your regular chili powder.
- Ingredients: Chili Pepper, Cumin, Garlic, Red Pepper, Oregano, Less than 2% Silicon Dioxide to Prevent caking.