10 Ways To Use Cinnamon
When it comes to bulk spices online, there are so many that you can choose from. One spice that many people love is cinnamon. Cinnamon is a spice that can be used on a variety of foods and because of this reason, it is one of the most common spices used in many delicious recipes. Cinnamon is one of the most common spices that can be purchased online with us at The Great American Spice Company, so here are 10 great uses for this versatile spice.
- Are you a coffee drinker? Sprinkle cinnamon on top of a freshly brewed cup of coffee to taste some spice! Or- you can add cinnamon to the ground coffee before you brew it.
- Oatmeal is a delicious way to start any day! Oatmeal for breakfast is mouth watering, especially when you add a dash of cinnamon to it. Add cinnamon to hot oatmeal or to a bowl of cold cereal.
- Add cinnamon into a cup of yogurt, on top of fruits, in chilled quinoa or mixed with nuts or seeds for a spicy yet sweet taste.
- Mix up cinnamon into almond butter, seed butter or any type of peanut butter to use as a decadent dip for fruits and/or vegetables.
- Do you like to treat yourself to cocktails every once and a while? If so, prepare some ice cubes in a tray with a pinch of cinnamon in each cube. When making your cocktails, use your cinnamon ice cubes to add some aroma and zest in your favorite drink.
Don’t worry, we’re not done yet! Start shopping for bulk cinnamon online with The Great American Spice Company today, and stay tuned for the last 5 great uses for cinnamons.