Cinnamon is a highly popular spice that many people use on a daily basis. You can add cinnamon to your hot cup of Joe, into your daily breakfast, into a peanut butter dip, into ice to make a delicious cold drink, and on top of yogurt and/or fruit. The Great American Spice Company has many great varieties of cinnamon available for you to use with the previous 5 ways we just mentioned and for the additional ways below.
- Do you like black bean soup, chili or lentils? Add in a shake, pinch or dash or cinnamon to give it a savory and spicy taste.
- Roast sweet potatoes, spaghetti, cauliflower and butternut squash with cinnamon and enjoy a nice aroma take over your kitchen, as well as a mouth watering taste you’ll love.
- Enjoy watching your favorite movie with a bowl of popcorn with sprinkled cinnamon on top. You’ll be reaching for seconds even after you finish the bowl.
- Stir cinnamon into your favorite kind of melted chocolate, dark or milk. Once melted and mixed, drizzle this enjoyable sweet mixture onto fresh fruit, pretzels or nuts. Let harden and enjoy!
- Season your favorite fruit with a sprinkle of cinnamon and then roast or grill.
We hope that all 10 of our favorite ways to use cinnamon have become your favorite too! Shop at our online spice store to fulfill your cinnamon cravings and send us your favorite way to use cinnamon!