Coney Island Hot Dog Mix from Fort Wayne
- Usually Ships within 24 hours
Enjoy a slightly different version of the Coney dog by using our Fort Wayne Style Coney Island Hot Dog Mix. We’ve got a ballpark delicious recipe to make the perfect dog. Add cheddar cheese powder, onions, ground mustard seed, and ketchup or just go plain with our special sauce to give you that unforgettable Coney flavor. This is our own special mix of spices, cumin, chili pepper, paprika, dehydrated onion, brown sugar, garlic, black pepper, celery and salt. It’s simple, fun, and sure to be a hit at your next cookout, party, or family night dinner.
Here’s our Coney Island hot dog mix recipe:
- Brown 1 lb. hamburger (high-fat content [70/30] for original Coney flavor) with 1/3 cup onions.
- Stir together ¼ cup of our Mix with 1/2 cup water.
- Simmer 30 – 45 minutes while stirring to make sure the sauce does not burn.
- Serve with hotdogs, and don't forget to steam the buns!